Health and Safety Recruitment Guest Post
We would love to hear your thoughts and comments, so we will also be accepting guest blogs and articles from individuals and other companies operating in the Health and Safety industry or recruitment in general. Please let us know if you would like to share your thoughts on recent changes to Health and Safety legislation, examples of best practice or share your comments on Health and Safety related news stories. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- How to build a successful career in Health and Safety
- Why good communication skills are so important in Health and Safety
- Developing a positive Health and Safety culture
- 10 things I wish I’d known before getting into Health and Safety
- HSE 2015 statistics – comment and analysis
We’d also like to hear from you if you’re a recruitment specialist, here’s a few ideas
- Top 5 biggest CV mistakes I’ve Seen Candidates Make
- How to be unique in recruitment
- 10 things I wish I knew when I started in recruitment
To publish a guest article on our blog, please provide a minimum of 500 words of engaging and original content, inviting others to share their views and opinions. Perhaps you would like to raise awareness of a particular Health and Safety or recruitment issue, share your experience or become a regular guest blogger? You can use our blog to raise your profile in the industry, make people aware of any pressing issues or to start a conversation with fellow professionals about anything Health and Safety or recruitment related.
If you do wish to submit a guest post please review our Guest Blogging Guidelines first.