Location: London / South East (Home based) | Salary: £30-40K + Benefits.
Our client provides a range of professional Construction and Property services to an established client base. Due to a number of new contracts and an increase in work, they are currently recruiting two Asbestos Surveyors to join their team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for experienced Asbestos Surveyors who have managed asbestos across a range of environments and clients. You’ll be responsible for writing technical reports, recording and compiling inspection and monitoring reports for sites, as well as meeting with clients to ensure any works carried out are in accordance with documented procedures. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and deliver professional advice, guidance and support on all aspects of asbestos compliance.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
* Previous experience consulting within the asbestos industry (essential)
* P402 (essential)
* Excellent client facing skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894245_1554119184
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
- Compliance Health & Safety Lead in Surrey - £63,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in City of London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in Milton Keynes - £57,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Construction Safety Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)