Location: Bristol | Salary: £35-40K + car/car allowance.
A leading Property and Infrastructure Consultancy are currently looking to recruit a CDM Advisor to their expanding Bristol office due to an increasing workload in the region. As a part of this mid-sized team, you will be responsible for delivering CDM advisory and Principal Designer services to a range of clients in the South West region. In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health & safety compliance
- Attending project, design and other meetings, escalating issues as required by the project plan
- Ensuring output from projects is of a high standard.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to gain experience with a wide range of major clients in the South West region. In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (essential)
- Membership with the APS (IMaPS, minimum)
- Experience delivering CDM 15 consultancy services.
Job Reference: 893941_1492785581
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West