Location: Birmingham | Salary: £40-45K.
An international Property and Construction Consultancy are currently looking for a CDM Consultant to join their Birmingham based team in delivering Health, Safety, and CDM Consultancy services to a large client based within the Telecommunication industry. This Is an excellent opportunity for you to further your specialist experience within a large consultancy environment. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing clients with consultancy services and associated reporting, presentations and management information.
- Delivery of Roles associated with the CDM Regulations.
- Delivery of training and workshops/awareness sessions to Clients, project teams and internal audiences.
- Undertaking audits of the Clients and their supply chains management systems including evidence of successful implementation.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Previous experience delivering consultancy services to a range of clients
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- IMaPS status (minimum)
- Expert knowledge of the telecoms industry through extensive previous experience (essential).
Job Reference: 893929_1490624195
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: West Midlands
- Construction Health & Safety Advisor in Wolverhampton - £42000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Specialist in Worcester - £35000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor (3 month ftc) in Kidderminster - £36000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Birmingham - £54000 per year (Permanent)