Location: London | Salary: £50-55K.
An international property, engineering and construction consultancy have the opportunity for an experienced CDM Consultant to join their busy London office. The company provides a wide range of professional services, working on a range of high-profile, technically challenging projects. The health and safety team are responsible for supporting internal and external clients on all aspects of health and safety, construction safety and CDM as well as acting as Principal Designer at a corporate level. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated CDM professional with vast experience of delivering CDM services, to join a world-leading player in its field. The successful candidate will:
- Advise and assist the client in carrying out their duties
- Collate pre-construction information and identify gaps
- Carry out Health and Safety design reviews
- Undertake a wide range of CDM Co-ordinator duties on your own initiative.
- Learn, understand and apply the principles of quality assurance.
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes.
- Undertake site health and safety audits and report findings back to client
- Collate Health and Safety Files.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- IMaPS status
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- CMIOSH (or working towards)
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Job Reference: 893939_1492617432
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM/Principal Designer in Croydon - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Health and Safety Advisor in South East London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety/CDM Advisor in West London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Business Partner in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in South East London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety/CDM Consultant in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Junior Construction Safety Advisor in Westminster - £30,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £70,000 (Permanent)