Location: Solihull | Salary: £55-65K + profit share.
A market-leading consultancy has an opportunity for a CDM Consultant to join their team in Solihull who are consulting on the planning stage of a multi-billion-pound project, one of the largest in the UK. With responsibility for providing CDM advice and guidance across the team and delivery partners.
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong consultancy background, good commercial awareness and excellent technical skills with experience operating at a senior level. This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally renowned consultancy, working on a large and long-term project. To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- IMaPS status (essential)
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
- GradIOSH or Chartered status
- A wealth of experience providing CDM consultancy services (essential)
Job Reference: 894000_1504695103
Salary: 65000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: West Midlands
- CDM Consultant in Manchester/Birmingham - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Auditor in - £42000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety/CDM Consultant in Birmingham - £43000 per year (Permanent)