Location: Birmingham | Salary: £45K + Car allowance
A world leading Project and Programme Consultancy have an opportunity for a CDM Consultant to join their team based in Birmingham. The company provides a wide range of professional services, working on a range of high-profile, technically challenging projects. The health and safety team are responsible for supporting internal and external clients on all aspects of health and safety, construction safety and CDM as well as acting as Principal Designer at a corporate level. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated CDM professional with vast experience of delivering CDM services, to join a world-leading player in its field. The successful candidate will:
- Advise and assist the client in carrying out their duties
- Collate pre-construction information and identify gaps
- Carry out Health and Safety design reviews
- Undertake a wide range of CDM Co-ordinator duties on your own initiative.
- Learn, understand and apply the principles of quality assurance.
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative changes.
- Undertake site health and safety audits and report findings back to client
- Collate Health and Safety Files.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- IMaPS status
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate qualified.
- TechIOSH status
- Strong background in the delivery of CDM services
- Excellent client facing skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 893824_1484929482
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: West Midlands
- CDM Consultant in Whitchurch - £45,000 (Permanent)
- CDM Consultant in Birmingham - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Business Advisor in Worcester - £30,000 (Permanent)