Location: Surrey | Salary: £58-£63K + package.
A Surrey based housing association are currently recruiting an experienced Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Manager. Managing a team of engineering, compliance and fire surveyors you will provide guidance and support across the organisation, working closely with colleagues, external bodies and enforcement agencies to build positive, cooperative working relationships. We are ideally looking for someone with excellent leadership qualities and a good understanding of asset compliance, specifically Fire and Asbestos.
We are looking for someone with senior management and leadership experience, ideally gained in the property management / housing / maintenance / FM sector. In order to be considered for this role, you must have:
- Knowledge and experience of working in the housing sector.
- Experience of fire safety, legionella, asbestos.
- Ability to engage and influence others
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality System
Job Reference: 894251_1554998518
Salary: 63000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Asbestos Surveyor in London / South East - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in City of London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in Milton Keynes - £57,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Construction Safety Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)