Location: Homebased | Salary: £35-55K + Package.
Our client have an exciting role, principally working within the Construction Management business within their Transportation Division. Your main responsibility will be to support and assist the QSSE Practice Director and Construction Management QSSE team across the disciplines of Health, Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental Management.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To review compliance to standards through site inspections and business/process audits against HQSE and CDM legislation, ISO/OHSAS and Principal Contractor/Corporate requirements.
- To Account to the QSSE Practice Director for the development and compliance to standards, legislation following an incident, accident or close call and monitoring through audit that these are embedded with our employee and contractors.
- To undertake supplier audits based on risk as identified by the business and/or for new suppliers into Atkins SNC-Lavalin.
- To produce accurate assurance reports, identify lessons learnt or areas of improvement that can be implemented into our project teams with a collaborative approach.
- To provide business process/supplier audits and/or site inspections of our supply chain partners, employees and contractors working on our projects, thus supporting the assurance of the activities and compliance.
In order to be considered for this role you will need the following Qualifications, Memberships or Experience:
- Internal Auditor qualification (Lead auditor advantageous)
- Evidence of previously completing audits e.g. ISO/OHSAS standard etc.
- Knowledge of construction/installation and associated rules and regulations (CDM Regs)
- Understanding of the ISO9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894304_1569595160
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in London - £43,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Project HSE Manager (Rail) in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Safety and Radiation Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)