Location: Central London | Salary: £Negotiable.
Great opportunity to join an established, growing multidisciplinary consultancy, supporting design teams on a range of high-profile, complex projects. This role would suit an experienced CDM professional with an interest in working on technically challenging projects, supporting designers with the review of project design, design risk assessments and the integrated design risk register.
This is a client-facing position, so alongside a strong technical background, we are also looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong track record delivering CDM services
- IMaPS or CMaPS status
- Membership of IOSH (Ideally GradIOSH +)
- Experience working on large infrastructure and building projects
Job Reference: 894330_1577182697
Salary: 60000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Environmental Advisor in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety / CDM Consultant in Walton-on-Thames - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £62 per hour (Contract)
- Regional Trainer in Greater London - £37,500 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)