Location: Gloucester, Bristol, Birmingham or Cardiff | Salary: £30-35K + car allowance.
You will be part of a focused team that provide Construction Safety and Principle Designer services to our clients on various construction projects. You will work alongside established consultants on small scale projects which will give you the confidence and experience to take on larger projects as you mature in the business.
We work across public and private sector organisations to help design, build and optimise client property and infrastructure assets. The construction health and safety team is an expanding group of technically skilled specialists offering safety advice, training, and technical solutions to the construction sector. We work across a multitude of areas such as commercial, healthcare, science, industry, energy and education. You will be working on a wide variety of projects, from new build social housing and office fit-outs. Key responsibilities include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver the Principal Designer duty and CDM advisor role for our clients.
- Undertake site inspections and monitoring visits to determine health and safety compliance.
- Attend project, design and other meetings, escalating issues as required by the project plan.
- You will work to ensure output from projects is to a high standard.
- Ability to ensure projects are completed efficiently to an agreed resource and commercial profile.
- Writing communication involving reports, pre-construction Information and Health and Safety Files.
- You will be acting as a key point of contact interacting with and maintaining the existing relationships with clients and contractors whilst developing new contacts.
To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Qualifications in a construction, design or engineering discipline
- Knowledge of CDM 2015 and understanding of the design process
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Full driving licence
Job Reference: 894179_1538747634
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
- Health and Safety Manager in - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Environment, Health and Safety Specialist in Swindon - £46,000 (Permanent)