Location: London, City | Salary: £40-45K + package.
An independent, multidisciplinary construction consultancy have an opportunity for a Construction Safety and CDM Consultant to join their team in the City. You will be responsible for providing Construction Safety, CDM Advisor and Principal Designer services, working closely with clients on a range of commercial refurbishment and development projects primarily in and around London.
The ideal candidate will have a background in the consultancy sector with excellent technical, commercial and client-facing skills. Although you will be working as part of a team, you will also be responsible for managing your own time, clients and projects, so previous experience in an independent client-facing role is essential.
We are ideally looking for:
- IMaPS or CMaPS status
- Consultancy experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good commercial knowledge
Job Reference: 894326_1575627533
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in Central London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Environmental Advisor in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety / CDM Consultant in Walton-on-Thames - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £62 per hour (Contract)
- Regional Trainer in Greater London - £37,500 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)