Location: West London | Salary: £40-45K.
An international Sports Association are currently looking to recruit a Construction Safety/CDM Advisor to join their team in West London. This is an excellent opportunity to put your name to maintenance and repairs projects on some of the largest sports venues in the UK. As the Construction Safety / CDM Advisor you will be responsible for client side duties covering:
- Review of site RAMS
- Management of contractors
- Provision of client related duties as outside in CDM regs 2015
- Regular site inspections.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH Construction certificate (minimum)
- Previous experience on large construction/refurbishment projects.
- IMaPS membership (or be working towards).
Job Reference: 893918_1489162996
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
- CDM Consultant in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- CDM/Principal Designer in Croydon - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Health and Safety Advisor in South East London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Business Partner in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in South East London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety/CDM Consultant in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Junior Construction Safety Advisor in Westminster - £30,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £70,000 (Permanent)