Location: Taunton or Williton | Salary : £35,229 – 37,107 + benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team of Specialists to provide technical knowledge and experience of corporate health and safety in a newly formed team, for a brand new Council.
The post will provide specialist advice and expertise across all areas of Council business. We are seeking an individual who will drive improvement and be able to integrate working with other specialists and case managers to implement continuous improvement in the councils working environment for the benefit of all.
We are seeking applicants who have significant experience and the vision to embed change in the new Council and with new ways of working.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Provide specialist, professional expertise in health and safety.
- Provide advice and technical health and safety guidance
- Provide judgement and decision
- Contribute expertise to complex cases
- Keep up to date with current health and safety legislation
- Liaison with external agencies and partners, including courts, tribunals and other formal bodies
- Support, guide, and advise other teams in area of health and safety expertise
To be considered for this role you should hold the following Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or Equivalent
- Technical Membership of IOSH
- Full Clean Driving licence.
Job Reference: 894234_1550590182
Salary: 37000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
- Fire Risk Assessor in Gloucester - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Trainer in Gloucester - £40,000 (Permanent)