Location: Telford, Shropshire | Salary: £32-37K
As an Environmental, Health & Safety Officer you will be responsible for ensuring that all relevant policies, procedures, and legal requirements are implemented, updated, and adhered to and that the Company complies with all relevant legislation. You will also provide the business with professional advice and promote awareness throughout the company ensuring the safety of all employees, customers, and visitors to this manufacturing business.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a dedicated H&S role
- An engineering/manufacturing background
- Knowledge & experience of implementing, auditing, and maintaining management systems
- Proven track record in project management
- Computer literate.
Key skills and qualities
- Be a highly motivated individual with initiative, can work without supervision, and will implement, control, and deliver projects independently.
- Possess a strong & positive leadership style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, committed, and flexible attitude.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Demonstrate confidentiality and discretion.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Discretionary bonus
- 23 days annual leave
- Pension (employee 5% / employer 3%)
- Life Assurance – 4 x annual salary
- Cash Healthcare Plan – after 6 months service
- Subsidised canteen on site
Full-time, 39 hours per week, Monday to Thursday – 08.00 to 17:15 and 08.00 am to 12.00 on Friday
Job Reference: 1037
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: