Location: Birmingham | Salary: £40-50K + package.
We are currently recruiting an Environmental Manager to work on a major civil engineering / infrastructure project based in the West Midlands. Working within a team of experienced professionals, you will work closely with the development teams to identify and develop environmental solutions, ensuring that environmental sustainability issues are embedded as an integral part of the project design. The successful candidate will:
- Develop and implement Environmental programmes in line with project targets.
- Act as the key point of contact for a specific project area.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and the supply chain, in order to identify and address any environmental issues.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a major UK project with plenty of opportunity to further progress your career or to specialise within a key area. In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Degree (Or equivalent) in a relevant Environmental / Built Environment discipline
- Knowledge of EU and UK environment legislation and current best practice guidance
- Hold or be working towards membership or a relevant Environmental professional body (IEMA)
- Experience of managing environmental appraisals and assessment (EIA) and design on large or complex infrastructure/ engineering projects.
Job Reference: 894187_1540912904
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date: