Location: London | Salary: £35-45K + Benefits.
Our client a utilities service provider specialising in the delivery of integrated power and communications solutions, are looking for an experienced Environmental Manager to manage environmental matters across all business units within the Company through the provision of professional advice and solutions, ensuring compliance with external and internal requirements. Based in Enfield, you will develop, implement and ensure conformity to Environmental requirements, providing positive project/works and management system outcomes. You will also need to work proactively with all levels of management, to establish and maintain a safe system of work and a safe environment for all persons who may be affected by Company undertakings. The successful candidate will:
- Advise and assist in the planning, promotion and implementation of environmental programs, initiatives & projects.
- Interpret and advise on the implementation of company standards, codes of practice and safe systems of work.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest environmental legislation with UK, EU and international regulations.
- Understand and Implement Company environmental policies and procedures.
- Perform statistical analysis, prepare reports, maintain appropriate compliance records and file required documents with various regulatory agencies in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with external environmental Service Providers, Clients & Consultants.
- Assemble and assimilate technical information for permitting activities.
- Prepare environmental permits, licenses and waste exemptions when required.
- Ensure that the environmental requirements detailed within Company’s Integrated Management System are followed accordingly, implemented on site and the Management Team are compliant.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to have the following Qualifications, Professional Memberships and Experience:
- Degree level qualification in Environmental Management/Sciences
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Environmental Management Position (Client facing).
- Grad IEMA Status
- Competent in Word and Excel
- A full UK driving license
Job Reference: 894321_1574869900
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £38 per hour (Contract)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in Greater London - £34,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)