Location: London | Salary: £38K + car allowance.
An international Property and Construction Consultancy are currently looking for a Fire Consultant to join their Central London team on delivering Fire Safety Consultancy services to their large and varied client base. This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply your Fire Safety experience to a number of different environments covering residential and commercial properties, while gaining invaluable client-facing experience and furthering your skills within consultancy. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing our wide range of clients with fire consultancy services and associated reporting, presentations and management information.
- Undertake fire risk assessments and prepare fire evacuation plans across a verity of sectors including commercial, residential (housing), retail, education and government facilities.
- Delivery of fire consultancy, fire strategies and design reviews for new construction projects and refurbishments
- Delivery of fire related training and workshops/awareness sessions to Clients, project teams and internal audiences.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Fire Safety related degree or diploma.
- IFE/IFSM Membership
- Excellent client facing skills.
Job Reference: 894066_1512746942
Salary: 38000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Health and Safety Consultant in London - £42000 per year (Permanent)
- Deputy Head of Safety in Central London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £75000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £40000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £40000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Watford - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in - £70000 per year (Permanent)