Fire Engineer – London – £35-65K + package.
We are currently recruiting Fire Safety Engineers from Graduate to Associate level for a large multidiscipline consultancy based in London. Due to continued growth across the business and a number of recent contract appointments, our client is seeking highly motivated individuals with a clear passion for Fire Safety. In return you will be given the opportunity to work on a number of complex and interesting projects across a variety of industry sectors including: Commercial, Residential, Rail, Housing and Education.
If you would like to find out more information about this role please send in your CV today, alternatively you can call Paul Armstrong on 02071297075.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality System
Job Reference: 894201_1553271756
Salary: 65000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Asbestos Programme Manager in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety Consultant (all levels) in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (Construction) in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £40,000 (Contract)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Slough - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Standards and Assurance Lead in West London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)