Location: Cheltenham| Salary: £30-35K + benefits.
Our client, a Fire Safety Specialist Consultancy, has an opportunity for a Fire Risk Assessor to join their team. Whilst you will be based in Cheltenham you will also be required to attend client sites throughout the UK. The successful appliacent will be expected to:
- Carry out Fire risk assessments and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including complex buildings and special risks.
- Carry out DSEAR assessments of a variety of flammable liquid, gas and dust risks.
- Provide support regarding initial enquiries, pre-meetings, determining the likely scope of work, developing project briefs, presentations to clients and similar.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE or FPA Membership
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894119_1524490479
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West