Location: Leicestershire | Salary:£25-35K + Company Car.
Our client, a Fire Safety Specialist, has an opportunity for a Fire Risk Assessor to join their team. Whilst you will be based in Leicestershire you will also be required to attend client sites throughout the UK. The role will include:
* Completing site surveys for Fire Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Assessments for some contracts and staff training.
* Creating Method Statements.
* Completing PAS 79 reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel – to include import of digital images into documents and also using tablet web based software.
* Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for clients.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
* Full UK driving licence..
* NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
* IFE Membership
* Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S.
* NEBOSH General Certificate.
Job Reference: 894182_1545392697
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: East Midlands