Location: Leeds | Salary: £22-40K + Benefits.
Our client, an International Construction & Property Company, who supply Fire Risk Assessors and Building Surveyors to their clients, are looking to recruit an experienced Fire Risk Assessor to join their expanding team in Leeds. With a large portfolio of clients, they have a strong track record of providing high calibre fire risk assessments and fire risk advice for both local and national clients. They are looking for a diligent, proactive professional to join their expanding team and support the National lead in delivering these services. The successful candidate will:
- Conduct fire risk assessments and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including complex buildings and special risks.
- Conduct DSEAR assessments of a variety of flammable liquid, gas and dust risks.
- Provide support regarding initial enquiries, pre-meetings, determining the likely scope of work, developing project briefs, presentations to clients and similar.
Ideally candidates will have a few years’ experience in undertaking fire risk assessments across a broad range of sectors and will hold one of the following qualifications:
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
- BAFE SP 205
- Fire Service College Fire Risk Assessment Competent Person (FSC)
- Institute of Fire Prevention Officers (IFPO)
- Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM)
- IFE Fire risk assessor – Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE)
Job Reference: 894347_1581089192
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: North West