Location: Home/Site based | Salary: £30-35K + car allowance.
We are currently working with a specialist Fire Safety Consultancy who are looking for a junior or experienced Fire Risk Assessor to work with their varied clients within the public, housing and private sector. Based from their Head office in Herts, you will cover numerous sites in the South East region.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply your expert Fire Safety experience to a number of different environments covering residential, commercial and social housing environments, whilst gaining invaluable client-facing experience and furthering your skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Undertake fire risk assessments and prepare fire evacuation plans across a verity of sectors including commercial, residential (housing), retail, education and government facilities both public and private sector.
- Writing up of reports based on your findings
- Advising clients of best practice.
- Delivery of fire related training and workshops/awareness sessions to Clients, project teams and internal audiences.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Previous experience conduction FRA’s within varied environments
- IFE/IFSM Membership
- Excellent client facing skills.
Job Reference: 894055_1510159845
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- CDM Consultant in London/Milton Keynes - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in - £50000 per year (Permanent)