Location: Gloucester | Salary:£40-45K + benefits.
Our client, a Fire Safety Specialist Consultancy, has an opportunity for a Fire Risk Assessor to join their team. Whilst you will be based in Gloucester you will also be required to attend client sites throughout the UK. The role will include:
- Conduct fire risk assessments and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including complex buildings and special risks.
- Conduct DSEAR assessments of a variety of flammable liquid, gas and dust risks.
- Provide support regarding initial enquiries, pre-meetings, determining the likely scope of work, developing project briefs, presentations to clients and similar.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE or FPA Membership
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S.
Job Reference: 894103_1521044106
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West