Fire Safety Consultant – Location: Homebased – Midlands, South East, South West and London – Salary: £40K – £50k + Car/Allowance + Private Medical + Additional Benefits
We are currently recruiting two Fire Safety professionals for a specialist Fire Safety Consultancy based in the UK. Our client is looking for experienced, client facing consultants to help support their business across the Midlands, South East, South West and London. This role will be home based, and you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in your local region with some travel further afield. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing expert fire safety advice and guidance.
- Carrying out fire risk assessments and general fire safety consulting for a variety of premises including retail, commercial property, complex buildings and special risks.
- Providing support regarding initial enquiries, pre-meetings, determining the likely scope of work, developing project briefs, presentations to clients and similar.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH Fire certificate or equivalent
- Membership of a professional body (IFE, FPA or similar)
- Demonstrable experience in conducting complex Fire Risk Assessments, Audits and follow up reports.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
<a href=”http://bryan-armstrong.com/”>Bryan & Armstrong Ltd</a> is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: BBBH901_1587997971
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Year
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in - £58,000 (Permanent)
- Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £80,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in North London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)