Location: London | Salary: £40-45K.
An international Property and Construction Consultancy are currently looking for a Fire Consultant to join their Central London team on delivering Fire Safety Consultancy services to their large and varied client base. This is an excellent opportunity for you to apply your Fire Safety experience to a number of different environments covering residential and commercial properties, while gaining invaluable client-facing experience and furthering your skills within consultancy. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing our wide range of clients with fire consultancy services and associated reporting, presentations and management information.
- Undertake fire risk assessments and prepare fire evacuation plans across a verity of sectors including commercial, residential (housing), retail, education and government facilities.
- Delivery of fire consultancy, fire strategies and design reviews for new construction projects and refurbishments
- Delivery of fire related training and workshops/awareness sessions to Clients, project teams and internal audiences.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold:
- Fire Safety related degree or diploma (essential)
- IFE/IFSM Membership (essential)
- Excellent client facing skills.
Job Reference: 893928_1490284884
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM Consultant in London - £55000 per year (Permanent)
- CDM Consultant in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £35000-40000 per year (Permanent)
- Head of Health & Safety in West London - £ (Contract)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in West London - £70000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Essex - £40000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £225 per year (Contract)
- Health and Safety Business Partner in London - £50000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager (12 Month FTC) in London - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Interim Fire Risk Assessor in London - £200 per year (Contract)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £70000 per year (Permanent)