Location: London | Salary: £40-50K + package.
A specialist Fire Safety consultancy, has an opportunity for an experienced Fire Risk Assessor to join their team based in London. You will also be required to attend client sites across London, conducting Fire Risk Assessments to PAS 79 standard on Local Authority Housing stock. The role will also include:
- Completing site surveys for Fire Risk Assessments,.
- Completing PAS 79 reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel – to include import of digital images into documents and also using tablet web based software.
- Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for clients.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- NEBOSH Fire Safety (or similar fire qualification).
- Membership of a professional body (IFE/FPA,IFSM)
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S.
- Previous experience carrying of FRA’s on social housing / local authority housing stock.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894164_1545406402
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Engineer in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £66,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health Safety Environmental Assuance Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Project Health and Safety Manager in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)