Location: UK wide (home-based) | Salary: £45-50K + car allowance + benefits.
Our client, a Fire Safety Consultancy, has an opportunity for a Fire Risk Assessor to join their team. You will be field / home based, travelling nationally and staying away during the week at various sites throughout the UK. The role will include:
- Undertaking detailed Fire Risk Assessments
- Completing PAS 79 reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel
- Provision of technical advice and practical solutions for clients.
- Fire Door and Compartmentation Surveys
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following:
- Full UK driving licence
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate
- GIFireE Membership or similar
- Proven experience in conducting Fire Risk Assessments & Audits
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
Job Reference: 933
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent