Location: SE London | Salary: £40-50K + 27 days holiday + generous pension scheme.
Excellent opportunity to work as a Fire Safety Manager for an NHS Trust based in South East London providing hospital and community services for more than 500,000 people across 2 main sites. You will be responsible for providing specialist fire safety advice and fire safety training to staff across the Trust, advising on all aspects of fire prevention to ensure compliance with local authority building control and fire prevention legislation and guidance.
You will carry out detailed fire risk assessments, fire safety audits and produce in-depth Fire Safety reports, so sound knowledge of all relevant fire safety legislation including the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and the Health Technical Memorandum FIRECODE Suite of documents is essential.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Graduate Membership if the IFE (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Job Reference: 894262_1558091157
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (Construction) in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London Region - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)