Location: London | Salary: £38-47K + benefits | 6 Month FTC.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Fire Safety Manager for a major London attraction / Exhibition centre on a 6month contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a unique environment with a diverse fire safety risk profile. You will be responsible for providing specialist fire safety support and guidance across the organisation, advising on all aspects of fire prevention to ensure compliance with local authority building control and fire prevention legislation.
You will ensure all UK Fire Safety requirements are met through the effective implementation and management of fire safety policy, risk assessment and strategy. You will also be responsible for ensuring the appropriate policies, procedures and safety systems are in place.
The ideal candidate will hold:
- Graduate Membership if the IFE (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894263_1559557605
Salary: 47000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Asbestos Surveyors in London / South East - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in London - £47,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in North London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Kings Cross - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in London - £35,000 (Contract)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational health & Wellbeing Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in London - £40,000 (Permanent)