Location: Cardiff | Salary: £36K + Benefits.
Our client has an opportunity for a Fire Safety Officer to join their Asset Management team, to support and oversee the management of fire related works. Our client are a not for profit organisation providing over 4000 homes and care facilities across South Wales. This role will be crucial in identifying fire regulation works and overseeing the management of these works. You will support the Health & Safety Manager with audits and compliance, dealing with any notices from the Fire Service and taking prompt action and compliance. The successful candidate will:
- Undertake and produce Fire Risk Assessments
- Identify and respond to all fire related risks
- Prepare a programme of inspections
- Engage with others to help them understand the critical importance of proactive fire safety practices
- Ensure maintenance of high standards of checks and maintenance expected by tenants, staff and customers
The successful candidate will need to be focused, positive and innovative and will need an eye for detail. In order to be considered for the position the successful candidate must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and experience:
- A comprehensive understanding of fire safety is essential
- A NEBOSH Fire Safety certificate or equivalent is mandatory for the post.
- Full clean driving licence.
If you feel that you can help and make a positive difference and have the skills to work with a team to ensure the delivery of positive health and safety practices, then we’d love to hear from you!
Job Reference: 894268_1560266448
Salary: 36000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Wales