Location: London | Salary: £50-£55k + package.
Our client, is a large non-for-profit Housing Trust and Care provider with over 50,000 properties across the UK. They are currently recruiting an experienced Fire Safety Surveyor to join their growing team based in London. Our client is ideally looking for a dynamic and driven Fire Safety professional who is keen to progress their career within a challenging fast paced environment. The main purpose of this role is to provide technical fire safety advice to colleagues across the organisation, you will also be responsible for quality checking external fire risk assessments and ensure remedial works are delivered on time and to the required standard.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE or FPA Membership
- Proven Fire Safety experience ideally within the Housing sector.
Job Reference: 894152_1534515136
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM Consultant in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- CDM Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety / RISQS Auditor in London and the South East - £41,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)