Location: London | Salary: £50-£55k + package.
Our client, is a large non-for-profit Housing Trust and Care provider with over 50,000 properties across the UK. They are currently recruiting an experienced Fire Safety Surveyor to join their growing team based in London. Our client is ideally looking for a dynamic and driven Fire Safety professional who is keen to progress their career within a challenging fast paced environment. The main purpose of this role is to provide technical fire safety advice to colleagues across the organisation, you will also be responsible for quality checking external fire risk assessments and ensure remedial works are delivered on time and to the required standard.
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE or FPA Membership
- Proven Fire Safety experience ideally within the Housing sector.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894254_1555511881
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Skill: Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Advisor in - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in SE London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (Construction) in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London Region - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)