Location: Gloucester | Salary:£40K + benefits.
Our client, a Fire Safety Specialist Consultancy, has an opportunity for a Senior Fire Safety Trainer to join their team. Delivering a variety of courses to the public and to in-company customers, with particular responsibility for high quality fire risk assessment training. You will also be required to liaise with customers to understand the needs of the business and tailor course requirements appropriately. Training will be conducted at various venues and on client sites.
Desirable for this role:
- Experience of fire safety enforcement/ dealing with enforcing agencies
- Application of fire safety standards and best practice
- The ability to mentor and support other’s development
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE or FPA Membership
- Prior training experience
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894217_1547828712
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
Job Industry: Consultancy
- Corporate Health and Safety Specialist in Taunton or Williton - £37,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Risk Assessor in Gloucester - £45,000 (Permanent)