Location: Gloucester | Salary: £26-28K + Benefits.
Our client, are a not-for-profit organisation, based Gloucestershire who are an independent and authoritative source of information relating to all aspects of fire safety, risk management and loss prevention. They are looking for a full-time fire safety trainer to join a small but busy team at this significant time for fire safety in the UK. The role will support the development and delivery of a variety of courses to the public and to in-company customers, with particular responsibility for adapting the delivery using digital platforms. You will also be required to liaise with customers to understand the needs of the business and tailor course requirements appropriately. Training will be conducted at various venues and on client sites.
- Prepare and deliver training assignments with due care, skill and diligence and in accordance with current know-how and best practice in his/her field and shall promptly and faithfully comply with and observe all lawful and proper requests which may be made by the Client.
- Where necessary liaise with the Client directly to deliver SLA’s and ensure content delivered is as requested/appropriate
- Contribute to the creation and updating of course design and materials
In order to be considered for this role, you must hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and Experience:
- Full UK driving licence.
- PTTLS or level 3 qualification in training and education
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification).
- IFE Membership
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S.
Job Reference: 935
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South West
Job Industry: Corporate
- Group Quality Manager in - £0 (Permanent)
- Project Manager in Gloucester - £30,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Fire Safety Advisor in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)