Location: London | Salary: £70-75K + Benefits.
We are currently recruiting a Head of Health and Safety for a rapidly expanding and innovative product development company based in London. We are looking for a creative and engaging Health & Safety professional with energy and passion. Behavioral Safety and Wellbeing is a key focus of this role and the successful candidate will have a blank canvas and full autonomy to design and implement real H&S change across the business. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Providing advice and guidance to Senior Directors and operational management on all matters of health and safety to ensure activity delivers the Group’s Health & Safety management Plan.
- Communicating effectively across all levels of management and employees, suppliers and contractors to engage and influence colleagues.
- Designing and implementing a new Health & Safety change program and strategy.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience working within a FMCG or Manufacturing environment
- Hold or be working towards CMIOSH status.
Job Reference: 894065_1512649113
Salary: 75000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Health and Safety Consultant in London - £42000 per year (Permanent)
- Deputy Head of Safety in Central London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Advisor in London - £38000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £40000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £40000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Watford - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £60000 per year (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in - £70000 per year (Permanent)