Location: Ealing, London | Salary: £65-73K + package.
A large, market-leading housing association have an opportunity for a Head of Health and Safety to join their leadership team based in Ealing. You will be responsible for driving Health & Safety improvements, promoting a positive safety culture and engaging with stakeholders to deliver best practice across this large, complex organisation.
You will lead on all aspects of Health & Safety, including the development of Health & Safety policies, procedures, management systems and training. You will also work closely with colleagues, external bodies and enforcement agencies to build positive, cooperative working relationships. We are ideally looking for someone with experience of working in a strategic Health & Safety leadership role in the housing or property management sector.
Job Reference: 894125_1526996102
Salary: 73500 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM Consultant in City of London - £58,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor - London in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - Bio Safety in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £350 (Contract)
- Health and Safety Manager in London or Manchester - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Health Safety Environmental Assurance Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- HSQE Business Partner in London - £55,000 (Permanent)