Location: London | Salary: £60-£64k + benefits.
A leading media & entertainment business have engaged us on an exclusive basis to recruit a Head of Health & Safety for their business. Our client is currently recruiting an experienced safety professional to act as a subject matter expert and support the business, ensuring compliance with Health and Safety Legislation and the promotion of best practice within the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the Events and Media sector with the ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders across the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- CMIOSH Status or working towards
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience within the broadcast, media and entertainment industry
- Ability to influence and engaging at board-level
- Solution focused, pragmatic approach to health and safety management
- Proven ability to develop creative solutions within a fast-paced environment
Bryan & Armstrong is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894260_1558106048
Salary: 65000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Dartford - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Consultant in Barnet - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in North London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in West London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Occupational health & Wellbeing Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in London - £40,000 (Permanent)