Location: London | Salary: £70-£90k + excellent package.
Bryan and Armstrong have been engaged by an award-winning Property Development and Investment company based in London. We are currently recruiting an experienced and forward-thinking Head of Health and Safety to join the team and lead in the development and promotion of a positive Health and Safety Culture throughout the Company.
- Leading the Health and Safety team ensuring the successful delivery of the strategy across the business.
- Working with the board directors and senior stakeholders to develop and continually refine the health and safety strategy.
- Influencing, engaging and coaching key internal and external stakeholders.
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven leadership experience in a similar role ideally within construction and property management sector.
- Experience in influencing, engaging and coaching board directors and senior stakeholders.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894311_1571672977
Salary: 90000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Management Assurance Manager in Homebased - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Project HSE Manager (Rail) in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Safety and Radiation Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- SHEQ Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)