Location: London | Salary: £50-£55k + package.
We are currently recruiting a Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Advisor for a leading property management company based in central London. Working alongside an experienced team, you will help support the business by driving Health, Safety and Environmental standards across a portfolio of client sites in London / South East. This role will have a strong emphasis on Fire Safety, and you will be required to carrying out Fire Safety inspections / risk assessments on commercial property, managed buildings and mixed-use premises.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing professional who is keen to develop their career in Health & Safety. In return you will be given additional support and training with the opportunity to progress.
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate (Essential)
- NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational
- Graduate Member of IOSH or working towards CMIOSH status
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel across London and the South East
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 2020006_1584552280
Salary: 55000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Construction Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Risk Consultant in Homebased - Midlands - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Manager in - £58,000 (Permanent)
- Fire, Health and Safety Compliance Advisor in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £80,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health & Safety Consultant in Central London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in North London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Advisor in - £45,000 (Permanent)