Location: Kidderminster | Salary: £30-36K.
West Midlands based housing association are currently looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join them on an fixed-term basis to meet an increase in workload. You will be responsible for assisting the Group Health and Safety Manager by taking responsibility for maintenance of their electronic Safety Management Systems, identifying areas for improvement, making recommendations and providing advice and guidance. Ideally you will have a social housing background, a high level of IT proficiency and excellent communication skills. To be considered for this role, you must hold:
- NEBOSH General certificate (or equivalent)
- Technical Membership with IOSH (or above)
- Immediate / short-notice availability
- Driving licence and your own car.
Job Reference: 893959_1496155899
Salary: 36000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: West Midlands
- CDM Consultant in Birmingham - £45000 per year (Permanent)
- Construction Health & Safety Advisor in Wolverhampton - £42000 per year (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Specialist in Worcester - £35000 per year (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Birmingham - £54000 per year (Permanent)