Location: Essex | Salary: £35-40K + Mileage
A leading UK Based Demolition Company have an opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor to join their established and successful team. From a small start in the post war years, the company has grown to its present position as one of the UK’s leading demolition contractors. With three generations of the family all working within the organisation they truly are a ‘family company’, whilst still being a market leader. Following another successful year, our client is looking to expand the team and recruit an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to offer health & safety advice to their clients on large demolition sites across London and the South East.
This role is mainly site-based with day-to-day responsibility for providing expert advice and guidance on all aspects of site safety in a primarily demolition-focused environment. You will work closely with project teams and management to assist in creating a safe working environment, promote a positive safety culture and monitor health and safety performance. Specific roles will include:
- Ensuring that each project has all relevant health and safety documentation in place
- Providing advice and assistance to site management to fulfil responsibilities under CDM 2015
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement.
- Identify health and safety training needs on a continual basis and deliver health and safety training.
What we are looking for
The role would ideally suit an experienced and dynamic Health & Safety Advisor, who has previous experience working in the civil engineering/construction industry on a broad range of projects including residential, high-rise, commercial and industrial. Experience working with management systems and Achilles link up would also be beneficial. Additional to this core experience the candidate will need to suitably qualified, holding the following qualifications and professional memberships:
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- Technical membership of IOSH
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
Job Reference: 893936_1491492846
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Industry: Construction
- Health and Safety Consultant (Part-time) in Bedford - £0 (Contract)
- Junior Health and Safety Consultant in Oxford - £22,000 (Permanent)