Location: Dartford | Salary: £30-35K.
Working for a specialist construction contractor, you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on all aspects of construction Health and Safety on new-build and retro-fit projects across the UK. Reporting to the Group Safety Manager, you will work closely with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders to maintain and improve health and safety standards across company operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production of Health and Safety Construction Phase Plans
- Preparation of RAMS
- Production of site set-up and handover material
- Assisting in the completion of monthly Health and Safety audits
- Ensuring operational health and safety requirements are met
- Managing training requirements and ensuring records are updated accordingly
- Undertaking accident/incident investigations and reporting as necessary
- Assisting the Health and Safety Manager in the production, maintenance and delivery of Health and Safety objectives and the strategic plan
- Assisting the Health and Safety Manager in the production, maintenance and delivery of the Health and Safety management system, procedures and processes.
Skills and experience
- Site-based construction safety experience
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Full driving licence and car suitable for business use
Job Reference: 894205_1545392153
Salary: 35000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
Job Industry: Construction
- H&S Consultant - Tunbridge Wells in Tunbridge Wells - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in South / South East - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor in Hemel Hempstead - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Welwyn Garden City - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Coordinator in Milton Keynes - £25,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Health and Safety Consultant in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in - £38,000 (Permanent)