Location: London Region | Salary: £35-£50k + Car/Allowance + Package.
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Advisor for an International Construction, Development and Regeneration company, working on a number of major projects across the UK. This role is covering multiple projects across the London region and the ideal candidate will have experience in construction, electrical and M&E. Working closely with the project teams you will ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during the construction / installation process. The successful candidate will:
- Maintain programmes in line with project Health and Safety targets.
- Act as a point of contact for a specific project area
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enforce a positive safety culture across the projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded organisation and be involved in some of the largest construction, commercial, retail and residential projects, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH General or equivalent (essential)
- Have previous experience working on complex construction projects
- Hold Technical status of IOSH (TechIOSH)
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894248_1553874006
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Construction
Job Skill: Health and Safety
- Fire Engineer in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Advisor in - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Surveyor in - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (Construction) in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £33,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor - London in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)