Location: City of London | Salary: £35-40K + Benefits.
Our client is a hospital group who concentrate on the medical specialties of psychosomatics, orthopaedics, neurology, surgery and internal medicine. They are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Advisor covering both their London offices and regional offices in Birmingham and York. Reporting to the Head of Business Operations, you will have responsibility for providing an effective health and safety advisory service to the Clinic. This will include assisting with the delivery of health and safety policy and building partnerships with key stakeholders to enable and assist them to meet their responsibilities. The successful candidate will:
- Drive and influence safe behaviours and working practises, promoting a positive health and safety culture within the organisation
- Ensure that the strategic direction for health and safety is developed and communicated to all and performance is regularly monitored and reviewed
- Provide accurate safety advice and deliver authoritative health and safety training sessions when required
- Attend Quality and Governance meetings across the business as required and ensure key actions regarding Health and Safety are closed out
- Manage, investigate and report health and safety incidents, ensuring all occurrences covered by RIDDOR are directly reported to the Health and Safety Executive
In order to be considered for this role you must hold the following qualifications, professional memberships and experience:
- Technician Membership of IOSH (TechIOSH)
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Previous experience as a Health and Safety Advisor in a health care sector environment with exposure to Mental Health facilities an advantage
- A clean driving licence.
Job Reference: 894249_1554373161
Salary: 40000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Asbestos Surveyor in London / South East - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Compliance Health & Safety Lead in Surrey - £63,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in Milton Keynes - £57,000 (Permanent)
- Principal Construction Safety Consultant in Guildford - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)