Location: Cambridge | Salary: £25-30K + benefits.
Our a client a Property Management Group specialising in the ongoing management of large residential developments, are recruiting a Health & Safety Advisor, to join their team based out of Cambridge. The group manage 900 estates comprising 23,000 residential units and your role will be to ensure that the portfolio of estates are risk assessed (Fire & General Risk Assessments) and any actions to mitigate the detected risks are acted and followed up to completion. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and co-ordination of inspections to ensure these are carried out to the correct frequency.
- Assist with the inspection of estates in order to produce risk assessment reports and action plans to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Raising jobs highlighted within the audit in our software systems, ensure that jobs raised are monitored and the Estate Managers / Area Managers prompted to action these in accordance with the timeframes specified.
- Provide advice/guidance in Health & Safety matters such as DSE regulations and manual handling to existing staff. Ensure relevant staff have the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), staff safety handbook/guidelines and that the issue of all material is recorded.
- Ensure all new employees are correctly inducted/trained in the Encore PMG Health & Safety policy and manage the delivery of regular refresher training sessions to all staff, in particular annual training for the Facilities mobile and site-based staff. Produce and collate training materials and training forms.
In order to be considered for the role, the successful candidate will need to hold the following Qualifications, Memberships and industry experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (Essential)
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate (Desired)
- Technical Membership of IOSH or equivalent.
- Experience working within a Property/Estate management Environment
- Full UK Driving Licence
Job Reference: 894273_1561457863
Salary: 30000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: South East
- Health and Safety CDM Consultant in Epsom - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in Milton Keynes - £57,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Training Instructor in SE Based - £38,000 (Permanent)