Location: London | Salary: £40-45K + car + bonus.
Do you have a passion for Health & Safety? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s largest speciality media companies? If so, then we have a great new opportunity for you. Our client is looking for an engaging Health & Safety professional who can lead in the development and implementation of H&S policy and procedures across a diverse risk portfolio including; Facilities management, Property, Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics and Construction.
Ideally you will be Diploma level qualified (or working towards) and have previous experience working in a highly regulated sector such as rail. Detailed knowledge of construction and property would also be beneficial. This is a great opportunity to work on varied projects while constantly learning and sharing your own experiences with a seasoned team committed to professional development.
To be consider for the role you must have the following:
- Experience of operating across a multi-site organisation across a variety of environments
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent (minimum)
- A professional Environmental qualification is desirable
- Internal Auditor qualification (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 45001) is desirable
- Holding a valid Sentinel access card (NR competencies) would be advantageous
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health and Safety recruiter, supplying HSE professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health and Safety, Health, Safety and Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: 894297_1566487699
Salary: 45000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Fire Safety Advisor in London - £48,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in North London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Systems Consultant in West London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety and Fire Consultant in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Safety and CDM Consultant in London - £70,000 (Permanent)