Location: Central London | Salary: £40-50K + generous benefits package.
An excellent opportunity to join the corporate health and safety team of a large, London-based organisation with a substantial city centre property portfolio. You will be responsible for providing specialist health and safety advice and guidance, promoting best practice and monitoring performance to achieve high standards across the organisation.
This is a varied role with responsibility for a wide range of specialist facilities, so we are ideally looking for someone with previous experience in a high-risk industry sector. Key responsibilities will typically include conducting audits and inspections, providing technical support, undertaking accident investigations and delivering training.
The role is primarily focused on the delivery of health and safety services, so the ideal candidate will be engaging with excellent communication and technical skills – to be considered for this role you must hold:
- GradIOSH or CMIOSH status
- High-risk industry experience
- Adaptable, proactive approach
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
Job Reference: 894242_1552653293
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- Asbestos Programme Manager in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety Consultant (all levels) in City of London - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Engineer in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (Construction) in - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Advisor in London - £40,000 (Contract)
- Health and Safety Manager in Slough - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager - London in London - £90,000 (Permanent)
- Safety Standards and Assurance Lead in West London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Senior CDM Consultant in - £65,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Consultant in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)