Health and Safety Advisor – £45k-£50k + package – 9 months contract
We are currently recruiting a Health & Safety Advisor for a Global Energy and Industrial services provider. Offering full Design, Construction and Maintenance services our client is looking for an experienced Health and Safety professional to support two new build renewable energy project based near Newport and Tewkesbury. The ideal candidate will have strong construction, electrical and M&E experience. Working closely with the project teams you will ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained across the projects. The successful candidate will:
- Implement project H&S policies/procedures
- Carryout site audits and Inspections
- Oversee subcontractors and ensure safe systems of work are in place
- Act as the key point of contact for H&S on site
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enforce a positive safety culture across the project.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly regarded organisation and be involved in some of the largest construction, commercial, retail and residential projects, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or working towards
- Have previous experience working on complex M&E construction projects (essential)
- Previous HV / Electrical would be advantageous
<a href=”http://bryan-armstrong.com/”>Bryan & Armstrong Ltd</a> is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems.
Job Reference: BBBH904_1590165853
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
- Health and Safety Manager in Bristol - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Sustainability Manager in Reading - £40,000 (Permanent)