North London | £40-45K + benefits
Established charity supporting people with special educational needs and autism have an opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. They provide supported living, family support, advisory, respite and educational services, supporting 2500+ people each year.
This role reports to the Head of Property, with responsibility for promoting a positive safety culture, reducing accidents, injuries, and ill-health in the workplace. We are looking for someone with a background in the care or supported living sector, with an appreciation associated Health and Safety challenges. This is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference in the charity sector in this interesting, rewarding role.
If you hold a NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent), with experience working as a Health and Safety professional in the care sector, please do get in touch.
Job Reference: 988
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
Job Industry: Corporate
- Fire Risk Assessor - Consultancy in London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant - National in UK wide - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Advisor (UNDER OFFER) in Dartford - £39,000 (Permanent)
- Health & Safety Manager (P/T) in - £32,400 (Contract)
- Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health, Safety & Fire Consultant in Central London - £40,000 (Permanent)
- Rail Safety Consultant in Flexible - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Construction Safety / CDM Consultant in London - £0 (Permanent)
- University Health and Safety Advisor in Central London - £50,000 (Permanent)