Location: London | Salary: £45-50K.
A large affordable housing and care provider is currently looking for three Health and Safety Business Partners to join their London team. If you have a construction safety, CDM or Care background and want to progress your career in Health & Safety management, this position offers you the opportunity to develop professionally and make a real difference within the organisation.
You will be responsible for operational health and safety management, working closely with the senior management team, site management and operatives to promote best practice, develop internal policy and promote a positive safety culture. We are ideally looking for someone to take responsibility for:
- Management, development and implementation of the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Produce and maintain the HSEQ Competence/Training Matrix.
- Lead on all incidents and accident investigations
- Be responsible for current ISO9001, 14001 and other accreditation including monitoring and reporting activities in accordance with 9001, 14001 standards.
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills, professional memberships, and experience:
- GradIOSH (minimum)
- NEBOSH Diploma+ (or equivalent qualification, essential)
- Previous experience within a maintenance, supported living or residential construction environment.
Job Reference: 893909_1488201615
Salary: 50000 per year
Salary per: Zero
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Jobs in London For Health and Safety Professionals
- CDM Consultant in London - £55,000 (Permanent)
- CDM/Principal Designer in Croydon - £55,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Health and Safety Advisor in South East London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Construction Safety/CDM Advisor in West London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Fire Safety Consultant in London - £45,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in London - £70,000 (Permanent)
- Head of Health and Safety in South East London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in South East London - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in Croydon - £50,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety Manager in London - £60,000 (Permanent)
- Health and Safety/CDM Consultant in London - £42,000 (Permanent)
- Junior Construction Safety Advisor in Westminster - £30,000 (Permanent)
- Regional Trainer in London - £35,000 (Permanent)
- Senior Health and Safety Manager in Central London - £70,000 (Permanent)